By Coffeeshopped LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sysex Base is a MIDI sysex file manager for iPhone and iPad. Back up your synth sounds, organize libraries, and load them back onto your synths! Designed to be quick and easy to use.
Some of the features:
- Record and send sysex data via a connected MIDI interface, or wireless or Bluetooth MIDI
- Organize your sysex files into folders, rename them, delete them, etc.
- Adjustable transmit speed, for working with older hardware
- Automatically back up your sysex files using iCloud
- Open sysex files from other apps such as Mail, Dropbox, Google Drive
- Export sysex files to other apps just as easily
- Quickly view the data inside of a sysex file, including the individual bytes, the Manufacturer indicated, the file size, and the number of sysex messages in the file
Also, Sysex Base allows you to record incoming sysex data and transmit sysex to your synth at the same time! So you can even do backups of older synths (such as the Casio CZ series) that require a message to be sent to them to trigger a data dump. These trigger files can be saved within Sysex Base like any other file.
What's New in Version 1.6
Fixes for iOS 11 compatibility, and performance improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coffeeshopped LLC
- © Copyright 2017 Coffeeshopped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.