By Kazuyuki Imada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to see the operating status and the basic informations of your iPhone/iPod touch.
As you sense some of bad conditions in your iPhone/iPod touch, you might find cause of those by monitoring with this app.
The screen to see current operating status.
- Usages of memory and CPU
- Battery level
- Share some information via Twitter or Salesforce Chatter
■ Battery status notification
- Battery status is notified when this app stays in background
-- Battery becomes full-charged
-- Battery remaining is in downward trend
- Minimum Notification Interval
Though Minimum Notification Intarval can be selected by Setting app, the actual interval would be longer than that because it is managed by iOS.
Note: If this app is terminated by multi tasking screen, the notification is never fired until relaunching by user.
■ Processes information
***** Note: Process List no longer works in iOS9. *****
- Screen to show the information and status of processes running.
- Enumerates name, launch time and so on of each process.
- You can bookmark the processes you want to observe.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Kazuyuki Imada
- © 2008-2015 Kazuyuki Imada.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.