By Kazuyuki Imada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to see the operating status and the basic informations of your iPhone/iPod touch.
As you sense some of bad conditions in your iPhone/iPod touch, you might find cause of those by monitoring with this app.
The screen to see current operating status.
- Usages of memory and CPU
- Battery level
- screen to show the information and status of processes running.
- Enumerates name, launch time and so on of each process.
- You can bookmark the processes you want to observe.
The screen to show your device informations including Device name, UDID and so on.
You can send the informations via Email.
The screen to show cumulative statistics.
- Cumulative CPU usage since the device booted.
- Cumulative CPU usage and Free memory transition since you used this app last time.
- Logging and browsing Boot History.
To learn the operation instructions, refer the Help document, please.
(You can open the document on the Setting screen.)
What's New in Version 3.9.2
Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Great app for checking what's running
Ever wondered what apps are running in the background or how much free memory is available or maybe how long it's been since you restarted? This app will tell you all that and more. Latest version fixed the device info crash, so it works great again.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Kazuyuki Imada
- © 2009-2014 Kazuyuki Imada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.