By Kazuyuki Imada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app allows you to see the operating status and the basic informations of your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
As you sense some of bad conditions in your iPhone/iPod touch, you might find cause of those by monitoring with this app.
The screen to see current operating status.
- Usages of memory and CPU
- Battery level
- Share some information via Twitter/Facebook/Salesforce Chatter
■ Processes information
***** Note: Process List no longer works in iOS9. *****
- screen to show the information and status of processes running.
- Enumerates name, launch time and so on of each process.
- You can bookmark the processes you want to observe.
■ Device information
The screen to show your device informations including Device name, network address and so on.
You can send the informations via Email.
■ Cumulative statistics
The screen to show cumulative statistics.
- Cumulative CPU usage since the device booted.
- Cumulative CPU usage and Free memory transition since you used this app last time.
- Logging and browsing Boot History.
■ Today Widget
It's possible to add SysStats Monitor Dashboard widget to the "Today" view in Notification Center.
The widget shows the following system infomation:
- Memory Utilization
- CPU Utilization
- Disk Utilization
Tap anywhere in the widget view, then SysStats Monitor App will be launched.
■ Apple Watch support
It's possible to see some system info of your iPhone which is paired with your Apple Watch.
The following system infomation you can see:
- Memory Utilization
- Battery remainning amount
Both Apple Watch App and Glance are available.
■ Battery status notification
- Battery status is notified when this app stays in background
-- Battery becomes full-charged
-- Battery remaining is in downward trend
- Minimum Notification Interval
Though Minimum Notification Intarval can be selected by Setting app, the actual interval would be longer than that because it is managed by iOS.
Note: If this app is terminated by multi tasking screen, the notification is never fired until relaunching by user.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
Fixed a crash on iOS8.
Excellent App since around 2009
I have it running on my iPhone 4s & 6 and iPad 1, 2 & 3. Support Team is one of the best of all of the Apps I ever used on both mobile & Mac OSX.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 15, 2016
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Kazuyuki Imada
- © 2009-2015 Kazuyuki Imada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.