System Status - activity monitor, network info, battery charge & memory manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Status is the ultimate app for monitoring and optimizing your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides powerful graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it offers access to operating system stats including the list of running processes, network connection list and routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK MONITORING
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK MONITORING
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• List of all network connections
PROCESS & CPU MONITORING
• List of all running processes with detailed information about each of them including process name, run time, priority, PID and PPID
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Universal binary - full support of all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models running iOS 7 and higher
• Graphics optimized both for retina and older displays for pixel perfect graphics
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Both landscape and portrait mode under iPad
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
What's New in Version 5.1.2
• fix minor stability problems
Great app. Useful info
This app gives you everything you need to know about iPhone specs. You can track battery life, memory usage, processor use, all the good stuff. The only thing I'd like to see in the future (and I'm not sure if you can do this on an iPhone) is an option to close tasks within the app. It will display what tasks are currently running but does not give you the choice to close them. Again not a big issue but something I'd like to see in an update. Otherwise very resourceful app! Highly recommended!
Of the system status apps I've seen this provides the most detailed info about processes in my iPhone that I didn't know exist. Indispensable tool for insight into the inner workings of your iOS devices.
I have both their apps and they work great. Increase memory, check network and many more. This is a must for serious networking.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 28, 2014
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2014 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.