System Status - activity monitor, network info, battery charge & memory manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Status is the ultimate app for monitoring and optimizing your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides powerful graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it offers access to operating system stats including network connection list and routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK MONITORING
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK MONITORING
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• List of all network connections
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates and support
What's New in Version 5.4.1
• iPad Pro support
• various bug fixes
When I first found this app, I was completely clueless about all the information that was available to me about my phone. Even if I had known, I wouldn't have even had a clue where to find it all. I find this app to be very user friendly, it has an excellent easy to read display, and provides a great deal of information to you about your phone with only a few steps. Recommended!
Okay but could be better
I like this app I use it often and the only thing that I don't like is how short lived the memory optimization is the application is fast and for the most part I've never had it crash on me. I'm using a iPhone 5s and definitely believe that the apps still good to have on your phone when the memory is optimized you'll notice your phone runs even more like butter then just the iPhone alone.
Absolutely Excellent App !
Excellent detail, excellent layout, excellent user interface. Shows every aspect of your devices activity. Very useful live monitoring of network interfaces activity, CPU load (instantaneous and average), and memory use. Will monitor when in background. Lets you identify what is happening with your iPhone or IPad! Very, very well developed app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2016 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.