System Status - battery, memory, CPU & data usage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Status is the ultimate app for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides powerful graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it shows network-related info such as wifi/cell connection details and routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK MONITORING
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK MONITORING
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates and support
What's New in Version 5.5
• iOS 10 compatibility fixes
• removed Connections page on iOS 10 where the connection info isn't accessible any more (it is still available on iOS 9)
• full IPv6 support and addition of IPv6-related information
• moved graphs from the Overview page to a separate page
• added export for all the information from the Overview page
• various minor fixes and improvements
Great application- don't bash the developer for IOS10 changes!
This application is great, has very good documentation and reports of issues. Don't bash the developers when Apple decides to make changes which don't all the original functions of this app to work. Read the issues postings! Please continue to improve this great application I use it everyday at work, very informative. I hope you look at thin client type of tools since it's where we are all headed again!
Mark E Schoell, MSN RN
System status is am great app issues
System status is an great app issues or best on apple app store issues it shows you all the live kill feed info on your iPhone issues plus live graphs and great system maintener issues in the background issues -art rethinka, thanks!!
Great app and would recommend
I would also recommend their Network Analyzer for anyone in IT or who just wants more reliable info on their networks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jiri Techet
- © 2016 Jiri Techet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.