An advanced tool for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it shows network-related info such as wifi/cell connection details and the routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates and support
• Stability improvements
• Allow showing additional details related to external IP (location, AS number, hostname, etc.)
• Show information about all available network interfaces on the Information page
• Show IPv6 prefix lengths on the Information page
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This and Net Analyzer are my go-to tools
Get both together and you have what you need to diagnose issues. One of the problems with using iOS devices is the lack of built-in diagnostic tools. This app and its brother Net Analyser give you that power.
Note however that some features are limited by some of iOS’s security choices; murder you may get away with on Windows, Linux distro’s or MacOS you may not be able to do with these apps. But that’s okay; part of what’s nice about iOS is that it prevents many user mistakes. If you want a mobile device you can brick by typing a few errant commands, you may wish to look elsewhere.
What an amazing app
This app is so useful to understand the hardware and software details of your iPhone. I use my iPhone to it max capacity and at times if I suspect of it slowing down or something ... This app comes in so handy.
I have one request from developer, if feasible can you please add how much is the internal temperature of my iPhone at that time and if possible it's history. For no reason, my iPhone gets hot and I feel uncomfortable using it. If I get this data then I can try to narrow down to a specific reason.
Indispensable app for me
It allows me to increase free memory a bit, very quickly, when my iPad Pro stalls performing various tasks (primarily copying articles from Safari to PDF Expert Pro 6). Without it, I have needed to do a hard reset (or a ‘medium?’ reset using a key-combo) in order to complete the actions. It also provides a wealth of information on my system (iPad Pro 10.5”, 256GB storage) using iOS 12)
This also works for me on my iPad Air 2, iPhone 7+, and iPad Pro 12.9” first gen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.