An advanced tool for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
System Status provides graphical monitoring of all the device's resources such as CPU, memory, disk, battery and wifi/cell data usage. Further, it shows network-related info such as wifi/cell connection details and the routing table. Finally, System Status displays operating system details such as kernel version, memory page statistics and shows various hardware-related data.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Estimated battery work time for different usage patterns (standby, audio and video playback, Wi-Fi and 3G browser usage, talk time)
• Adjustable battery health to make the estimated work times usable for older batteries
MEMORY & DISK
• Real time memory usage monitoring - graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Detailed page statistics including page ins and outs, page faults, page lookups, page purges and others
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• File statistics (number of songs, videos, podcasts, artists, genres, etc.)
• Mounted file system list
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• DNS server, default gateway
• Received and sent wifi/cell data since last boot
• Routing table
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
OPERATING SYSTEM & HARDWARE INFORMATION
• System boot time and uptime
• Operating system and kernel version
• Device model and user name
• Detailed CPU and GPU information - model, core number, CPU and BUS frequency, L1, L2 cache sizes, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
• Possibility to record up to 3 minutes of background activity
• Pinch to zoom & pan
• Play/pause to see real-time or history data
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most info
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates and support
• Allow showing additional details related to external IP (location, AS number, hostname, etc.)
• Show information about all available network interfaces on the Information page
• Show IPv6 prefix lengths on the Information page
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Best System Information App, Period.
I've been an iPhone user since June 29th of 2007 - the FIRST day the FIRST iPhone became available for Sale in the USA.
I know Apps ... having owned over 4000 of them, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly?
And I know iPhones ... I've owned every model of iPhone Apple has produced (except the iPhone 7, because rumor has it a 'Luxury or Premier Edition iPhone 8' is in the works and I'm guessing it's going to be expensive, yet absolutely astounding).
Anyway the combination of an excellent App for the great iPhone is a win-win - I highly suggest you try it. Then, if you're smart, you'll buy it.
If you're reading this review, you're probably looking for something to ensure iOS is running the best it can - well look no further.
The best just got better ... highly impressive!
And feel free to read my review and recommendation for this Developer’s other App!!
What an amazing app
This app is so useful to understand the hardware and software details of your iPhone. I use my iPhone to it max capacity and at times if I suspect of it slowing down or something ... This app comes in so handy.
I have one request from developer, if feasible can you please add how much is the internal temperature of my iPhone at that time and if possible it's history. For no reason, my iPhone gets hot and I feel uncomfortable using it. If I get this data then I can try to narrow down to a specific reason.
I’m a low-level geek who purchased the bundle (System Status; Net Analyzer) after reading an article in The Verge regarding Apple’s recent iOS updates slowing CPUs on older devices from 1400MHz to 600 MHz to prolong battery life. I wanted to check mine. A different app was mentioned in the article, but I bought this because I liked the dev’s credible-sounding responses to some reviews. Glad I did; I’m impressed.
First, I am fascinated at the abundance of data presented in a user-friendly format.
Second, the “About” section is loaded with explanations of this data, with links opening to even more info. The dev writes in a straight-forward tone that I can understand.
System Status confirmed my CPU has not been slowed, so now I’m happy & busy learning info in both apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.