Save your systolic and diastolic readings and pulse and weight. You'll then get comprehensive report that includes graphical chart and that is easy to send out to e.g. doctor.
Systolic mobile application supports treatment decisions and it works as a diagnosis helper tool and users can use it for blood pressure self monitoring. The application helps doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send blood pressure data.
- Save systolic and diastolic blood pressure readings with ease
- Indication of medication usage
- Pulse and weight tracking
- Edit readings and monitoring periods
- Timer to remind about next measurement
- Comprehensive report with charts and trends
- Show morning and evening averages or detailed data
- Color zones
- Report is easy to send out
- Light and dark visual themes
- Languages: English, Finnish
You can now easily indicate if the reading was after the medication. It's also possible to show all data or just averages and if you select all data, then you can see readings after the medication with different colour. Also, if you got long list of readings in the log, then it's now easy to jump to the end of the list. This release includes also some other usability improvements. If you like Systolic please take a minute and rate it in Appstore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.