Connect with your accounts and in-depth investment information—while on the go or from the comfort of your couch. Manage all of your account information in one streamlined view—including workplace retirement and personal investing: IRAs, brokerage, college savings and small business retirement.
Simply download and log in using your current T. Rowe Price user name and password.
• View account balances
• View asset allocation and balance history charts
• Check the status of pending transactions and view transaction history
• Track investment performance and personalized rate of return
• Research investments, now including enhanced prices and performance and comparison views
• Perform mutual fund transactions
• Perform workplace retirement* transactions, including changing investments and contribution amounts
*For plans that allow changes
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. T. Rowe Price Personal is a U.S. registered trademark of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
- Redesigned research experience
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on open on iPad Pro 2018
Update: v1.25 released a week ago did not fix the crash problem on the 2018 iPad Pro. If you delete the app, reinstall it, re-login, it will work for one session. Any subsequent opening of the app results in an immediate crash back to the home screen. Disappointing.
Original review below:
- - - - -
The app crashes upon opening on my iPad Pro 2018. I have to delete the app, then re-download it from the App Store, then relaunch it and login to get it to work. But the problem is that it only works on that one relaunch. It crashes upon subsequent openings, so I have to repeat the process all over again.
Latest Update (12/6/18) Crashes On Exit
Well, I don’t see any improvements for the previous version — but this new version crashes the app on exiting. I’m running the latest iOS version so T. Rowe needs to update the app — again.
Crashing at launch on new 11” iPad Pro
App crashes at launch on new iPad Pro 11”. I hope it’s fixed soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.