T3 Player: A Simpler Way to Listen to Your Music.
By Eder Rengifo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Apps get boring. Especially default apps. So here's T3, a totally different music player." - Gizmodo: App of the Day
#9 on Esquire's Top 50 Things No Man Should Be Without This Spring
"Ever feel like your iPhone needs a little more Dieter Rams in its life?" - Uncrate
"Despite the minimalist design, the app contains just as many features as other players in a less cluttered environment." - Highsnobiety
Inspired by the designs of Dieter Rams. This app is perfect for adding your favorite songs, ranking, and playing! T3 is a fresh solution to order your music.
- Completely custom user interface
- Simple and powerful audio player
- Easy tool to browse and search through your music library
- Airplay support and ability to play songs in the background
- Full iPhone 5 and retina support
- Ability to create a playlist and rank the songs
- Sort by name or rank
- Can't decide? Try shuffle mode
- Full support for 13 languages
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Minor bug fixes
With a smooth, clean interface, this app manages to make playing the music you've already bought to be a pleasant experience. However, and I recognize that it's the minimum, paying 99 cents for an app that plays what you already have is a little bit ridiculous. Additionally, the dot grid, while cute, has no function, which is something that I venture to say Dieter Rams would not approve of.
This app was a really bad buy.
I regret having spent the money.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Eder Rengifo
- © Eder Rengifo & Bryn Bodayle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.