Tab for Gmail
By Elon Wu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The ease and simplicity of Gmail, in your menubar.
- Access your email with "1 click" from your menubar
- Email notifications with customizable audio alerts (via Notification Centre, Mountain Lion only)
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts
- Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
- Send and receive attachments
- Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking
- Mobile & desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes
- Undock Tab for Gmail from the menubar
- Gorgeous retina graphics
- Stealth mode, adjust the transparency of the tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your emails and chats without anyone else noticing
- Link management, choose to open links within the app or in your default browser
- And much more: Regular free updates, standard hotkeys (like 'Cmd + R' to refresh), customisable tab colour, opacity control, launch on startup, etc
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store. If you have a question, please contact us on our support site. Thank you!
Need help? Visit http://help.halfbit.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- Improvements and bug fixes
Needs a few fixes.
Turning up the opacity makes scrolling lag tremendously, to the point where the inbox will look like it's ghosting unless you cut the opacity back to 0%. Additionally, there's no way to send attachments; neither mobile nor desktop mode support this, with desktop mode practically crashing every time the option is selected.
It's a good app, but it has its faults.
It won't let me switch accounts
When I try to add a second account, it opens in a browser window. Please fix.
useless. Daylight Robbery. Don’t fall for it,
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elon Wu
- © 2013, HALFBIT ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor