Tab for Google Plus
By Elon Wu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tab for Google Plus is a delightful and easy way to check Google+. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to accomplish on Google+, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
When you start using Tab for Google Plus, you'll be surprised how easy it is to post a status update and/or check what your friends are up to.
• Anywhere, Tab for Google Plus is always available from the MenuBar.
• Google+ notifications with customizable audio alerts (via Notification Center, Mountain Lion only).
• Menu bar notifications, icon changes to a different colour depending on the notification type.
• Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking.
• Mobile & Desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes.
• Stealth Mode, adjust the transparency of the Tab for Google+ tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your emails and chats without anyone else noticing.
• And much more: Regular free updates, standard hotkeys (like 'Cmd + R' to refresh), customisable tab colour, opacity control, launch on startup, etc.
Need help? Visit http://help.halfbit.com
What's New in Version 1.1
- Updated App Icon
- Numerous Bug Fixes
Better than the rest
I’ve been using this app for a while now, and after trying all the others i recomend this one with 5 stars, but it still needs a little work. The Drop down mobile design is sleek and great to make a new post. The draw backs are when you try to post a new link the thumbnail doesnt show up on the mobile design. Also the mobile design needs a community link and some other features added to the settings. But once you open it up to the desktop design all these issues are resolved. The app is up and running before safari is from boot so you can start browsing your G+ account before you can check your mail. I love it and give my personal thanks to the developers that built this app, and i hope that this review helps all that are looking to spend two bucks on a good app.
Not as great as it should be
- The icon is the same as the Google eMail notification tool that this company wrote, so you can't, at a glance, tell which icon is which
- the "desktop" view looks like they just pull up the website in a separate window
- I don't think there are any notifications
This app is perfect for quickly checking updates on Google+
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 27, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elon Wu
- © HalfBit
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor