Tab for Outlook
By Elon Wu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
When you start using Tab for Outlook, you'll be surprised how easy it is to check and manage you emails. And with Tab for Outlook beautiful interface, emailing becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a email client, Tab for Outlook has you covered.
Supports: Hotmail, Outlook (Webmail), Live and MSN
- Anywhere, Tab for Outlook is always available from the MenuBar.
- Email notifications with customizable audio alerts (via Notification Center)
- Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window.
- Mobile & Desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes.
- Stealth Mode, adjust the transparency of the Tab for Outlook tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your emails and chats without anyone else noticing.
- And much more: Regular free updates, standard hotkeys (like 'Cmd + R' to refresh), customisable tab colour, opacity control, launch on startup, etc.
Need help? Visit http://help.halfbit.com
Stupidly I bought this app thinking I could access Exchange webmail. This app is intended only for the "outlook" accounts that I guess were formerly Hotmail accounts. Worthless. And the website offers no more information - it simply re-directs you to the App store.
Do not waste your money.
As "Deceptive Description" Said...
I was looking for a way to easily view my school's outlook email, but it wasn't recognized. It was a last-ditch attempt, since Mail for Mac OS X doesn't recognize the email. This app is redundant for anything that already is accessible by Mail.
I Can’t Even Open the App
Wow seriously dont even waste your time.
- Category: Business
- Released: Mar 27, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elon Wu
- © HalfBit
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor