By Catalystwo Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tab Notes is a Menu Bar application which keeps your notes tidy and easy to access and your screen uncluttered. Click on your screen edge, then a note pops up!
Watch the demonstration video here ▶ https://vimeo.com/62485482
• Click on your screen's edge to take a note.
• Document file types are conventional RTF (Rich Text) and RTFD (Rich Text with images). Not proprietary format. (This application uses "Comment" property in RTF. )
• iCloud free. RTF documents can be synchronized with iPhone via Dropbox. This means you can view them from any device with Dropbox installed.
• Documents folder can be any folder in your home folder.
• Supports versioning. OSX keeps documents' previous versions. (This app does not contain version browser. Please use TextEdit to browse version files.)
• Customizable with original themes created in Tab Notes Theme Editor:
* This application is a "menu bar app". The application icon does not appear in "Dock". Instead it appears in main menu bar. You can change preferences from the icon in the main menu bar.
There is also Tab Notes Free version, which enables you to keep 3 notes without expiration date and without functionality limitations so you can try it before deciding if you want to buy. This option has been available from the original release of Tab Notes.
Don't be led like a lamb to slaughter. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.
IT'S OUTRAGEOUS. This app also includes one in-app purchase for our extremely popular #1 utility app "Popup Window" function.
This in-app purchase offer is shown only once.
Of course you don't have to pay. There is also Popup Window Free available to try.
Q. The application does not open. It does't work.
A. This app is a menu bar app. App icon does not appear in Dock. It is designed to serve you discreetly without occupying Dock space. The application icon appears in the right part of the main menu bar at the top of the screen.
Q. Isn't there any "Preferences" for this app?
A. Yes there are. The menu icon of this app is located in the right part of the main menu bar at the top of the screen. You can choose this app's Preferences here.
Q. It would not let me delete the app.
A. Finder does not let you delete an app that is currently running. Quit the app first. To quit the app, choose Quit from this application's menu in the main menu bar at the top of the screen. (Even though this app may be running, while in stand by, its CPU power usage is almost nothing.)
Q. How do I change themes or background colour?
A. Press and hold Control key then click a tab. Contextual menu appears. (Depending on device configurations, right-click on mouse or two finger click on track pad may be used.)
What's New in Version 1.2.7
• Minor improvements in Popup Window plug-in