Tab Pro Multitrack Guitar Tabs
By Ultimate Guitar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TAB PRO IS THE WORLD'S #1 GUITAR TAB SERVICE. Learn, practice and play your favorite songs anytime, anywhere.
Get instant access to 250,000 interactive tabs with playback and multiple instruments. View favorite tabs and create playlists even offline. Get free daily catalog updates with latest music releases.
Tab Pro allows you to:
► Hear how the song is supposed to sound while learning it
► Learn how to play every instrument part of the song
► Use tabs as backing tracks to play along with your favorite songs
► Change the song's tempo to practice at a comfortable speed
► Access tabs on computer, phone or tablet
► Sync your subscription and favorite tabs across devices and platforms using single account
STAY IN TOUCH
Let us help you in person - contact development team at email@example.com and your feedback will be heard.
We strive for excellence and we're always eager to improve your Tab Pro experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review.
• You can choose between 1-month, 3-months, 12-months subscriptions and lifetime access, all options give you unlimited access to all of the app's content and daily updates
• The subscription plans are: $2.99 for 1 month, $5.99 for 3 months, $20.99 for 12 months and $29.99 for Lifetime Membership*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Same as Tabs & Chords?
I had the same problem as the previous review in that I had already purchased the full app and kept getting a pop up when I pulled up one of my tabs to play. Well it played in the background with the annoying pop up asking for more money.
Then I went over to my ‘Tabs & Chords app and there were my favorites just like in this app and I pulled up one of my tabs, and it played no problem. The interface is exactly the same.
So I don’t know why I can sign into this app and not do anything but it’s no big deal because the ‘Tabs and Chords’ app does the same thing for what I need...UG tabs and tabs that play visually. You can do the exact and thing as far as playing your favorites offline, choose different instruments, loop a section of the tab, etc.
Maybe I paid not knowing this was SaaS model. If so shame on me for not reading the fine print. I’m not sure and really don’t care because I paid 9.99 for ‘Tabs $ Chords’ and I can use it forever. Maybe this app has a bunch of extras that 99% of us don’t care about. As far as I can see this app is just taking up space on my iOS devices and needs to get deleted.
My suggestion, pay $10 for the other app, you’ll get what you want, and you’ll get it forever...no need to pay 3 times as much (with maybe more fees popping up for more bloatware) for this app...Just don’t see the justification.
Mystery charges and false advertising
I downloaded this app on Halloween. Opened it up and got an ad that the “Halloween special” was offering their $40 lifetime subscription for $10, today only. So I bought this because I need to use this app long term. They charged me the $10, then a few days later charged me $2.99, for a monthly subscription that I never agreed too, and thought I was avoiding by paying the $10 (normally $40). Maybe there was some fine print I didn’t see, but this seems wrong to me, needless to say I unsubscribed and deleted the app.
I paid for the lifetime membership then a week later was charged a monthly fee. The customer service was rude. It’s obvious they do this intentionally. I’m not sure what the point of paying for a “lifetime” subscription then also having to pay monthly. Their customer service told me “I was warned about this” when I purchased their product. I was not. They also told me they could do nothing to fix it. Hopefully disputing it through apple goes a little better than dealing with the unethical company ripping people off.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 23, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Ultimate Guitar
- © 2016 Ultimate Guitar USA, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tab Pro$2.99
- Tab Pro$2.99
- Tab Pro$0.99
- Lifetime access$19.99
- Tab Pro$9.99
- Unlimited Subscription$29.99
- Unlimited Subscription$14.99
- Unlimited Subscription$9.99
- Tab Pro$5.99
- 12 Months Subscription$20.99