Tabata Interval Timer
By Pivotal Action
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Tabata Interval Timer is the best one designed for the wildly popular interval workout protocol by Japanese Olympic speed skating coach Irisawa Koichi, and researcher Izumu Tabata. Tabata workouts are short, high-intensity, and have proven extremely effective effective - even improving high-level athlete's performance in a matter of weeks*.
This app is more than a simple interval timer:
• Tabata Protocol is default, but work and rest time, and sets are configurable
• A large numeric display allows you to quickly glance at your progress with ease.
• Countdown beeps also help you track your progress without need to see the timer
++ Just tap the time display to get started - it's that easy
* References: http://www.tabatatraining.com/tabata-protocol/
Check with your doctor or healthcare provider before participating in any physical activity.
What's New in Version 1.7
Fixed bugs and improved user interface on settings screen.
Can it stop shutting down now that I've reviewed it?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pivotal Action, Inc
- © 2015 Pivotal Action, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.