Tabata Pro - Tabata Timer
By SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabata Pro™ is a pro grade Tabata timer for Tabata interval training.
Tabata Pro is a full featured, easy to use Tabata timer for weight training, kettle bells, running, cycling, or any interval fitness training.
* 3 programmable timers
* Customize all time settings
* Customize number of cycles
* Customize number of tabatas
* easy to hear alerts, over music, and on speaker
* automatically play music when you start
* pause and resume session
* restart session where you left off if interrupted
* mute sound use in silent mode
* screen flashes for visual cue
* Advanced multiple Tabatas for Tabata This training
* Speaking coach in English or Japanese
* Multitasking (runs in the background)
* External display support (iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen, iPad & iPad 2)
Tabata Pro™ is a trademark of SimpleTouch software, all rights reserved.
What's New in Version 3.7
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for larger screen on iPhone 5
- Improved interruption support (the timer will now keep running if you ignore a phone call coming in, or will continue after a call ends if you take the call)
Good app but could use some improvements
This app (or the web site) provide great tabata timers. I use them for exercise and music practice but there are lots of other uses.
My complaint is that the “Stop” button should be disabled somehow when you’re running the tabata. I’ve accidentally hit Stop during the workout and have to make a new tabata to finish my exercise. Also, the Pause button that is available during the workout should be much bigger too. It’s small compared to the Stop button. Make the entire yellow pause area into the button.
Other than that it’s a great app that I use it often.
Game-changing workout app; one feature missing
This app has transformed my workout regimen, enabled me to eliminate boredom, and given me the perfect way to keep up my workouts even when I'm traveling all the time for work. Being able to have the 'DJ' my workout and provide clearly audible warnings for 'work' and 'rest' is a great feature. My only complaint is that the counter is tough to follow and if I lose track of where I am in my workout, there's no counter that tells me how much time (total) has elapsed (or remains). Either one would be really helpful and make this a five-star app. Otherwise, this app is fantastic!
Is this spyware?
I deleted this app last year when I noticed that it was using excessive amounts of battery. I reloaded it yesterday to see if it had been improved. After turning it on for less than 30 seconds it continued to run background activity for 9 HOURS using 20% of my battery. Obviously it hasn’t been fixed. I want to know what it is doing for 9 hours. I also noticed there is a setting to access cellular data? What could it need that for? Is it reporting back to some server about my activity? Is it gathering other information about me and recording it? I can’t see what it could possibly be doing that isn’t some sort of monitoring. Simpletouch LLC, what are you doing in the background?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 21, 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: SIMPLETOUCH LLC
- © SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.