Tabata Pro - Tabata Timer
By SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabata Pro™ is a pro grade Tabata timer for Tabata interval training.
Tabata Pro is a full featured, easy to use Tabata timer for weight training, kettle bells, running, cycling, or any interval fitness training.
* 3 programmable timers
* Customize all time settings
* Customize number of cycles
* Customize number of tabatas
* easy to hear alerts, over music, and on speaker
* automatically play music when you start
* pause and resume session
* restart session where you left off if interrupted
* mute sound use in silent mode
* screen flashes for visual cue
* Advanced multiple Tabatas for Tabata This training
* Speaking coach in English or Japanese
* Multitasking (runs in the background)
* External display support (iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen, iPad & iPad 2)
Tabata Pro™ is a trademark of SimpleTouch software, all rights reserved.
What's New in Version 3.7
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for larger screen on iPhone 5
- Improved interruption support (the timer will now keep running if you ignore a phone call coming in, or will continue after a call ends if you take the call)
Game-changing workout app; one feature missing
This app has transformed my workout regimen, enabled me to eliminate boredom, and given me the perfect way to keep up my workouts even when I'm traveling all the time for work. Being able to have the 'DJ' my workout and provide clearly audible warnings for 'work' and 'rest' is a great feature. My only complaint is that the counter is tough to follow and if I lose track of where I am in my workout, there's no counter that tells me how much time (total) has elapsed (or remains). Either one would be really helpful and make this a five-star app. Otherwise, this app is fantastic!
Good app but could use some improvements
This app (or the web site) provide great tabata timers. I use them for exercise and music practice but there are lots of other uses.
My complaint is that the “Stop” button should be disabled somehow when you’re running the tabata. I’ve accidentally hit Stop during the workout and have to make a new tabata to finish my exercise. Also, the Pause button that is available during the workout should be much bigger too. It’s small compared to the Stop button. Make the entire yellow pause area into the button.
Other than that it’s a great app that I use it often.
This app made a difference in my life
The concepts of Tabata are simple enough. But trying to execute it while watching the seconds tick by on a clock is not practical. This app does it all. You set # of tabs, cycles, length of tab, length of rest between cycles and length of rest between tabs. Then hit start and hang on! I can get a helluva work out in 20 minutes. Who doesn't have 20 minutes! Settings are preserved until you change them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 21, 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: SIMPLETOUCH LLC
- © SIMPLETOUCH LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.