Be the eyes and ears of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Report and view violations of Texas liquor laws. Search for Texas businesses that sell, serve, or distribute beer, wine or liquor.
• Search TABC: Mobile for a complete list of places selling, supplying, distributing or serving alcohol in Texas.
• See establishment locations on a map and get directions.
• View business addresses and owner names.
• Every type of alcohol related business in Texas can be searched: local businesses, bars, restaurants, liquor stores, breweries, distilleries, wineries, convenience stores, grocery stores and sports venues.
NOTIFY TABC if you know of a business breaking the law.
• TABC: Mobile enables citizens to work with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission by reporting incidents they see, like fights, gambling, prostitution, human trafficking or illicit drug use.
• It also has options for notifying TABC when minors are being served alcohol or employees over serving patrons drinks. Users can also report violations of alcohol anonymously.
REPORT A BREACH OF PEACE
• Texas License/Permit holders and/or authorized employees may register and submit breach of peace reports.
• Receive an email confirmation after submitting breach of peace, which qualifies as an authorized report of incident pursuant to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission administrative rules.
Please drink responsibly.
- Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
The old Texas Spirit app Had up-to-date data in it. When I updated to this app it shows businesses that are no longer in business or have changed their names.
Have even found a couple of businesses that is listed and I have lived in this area for 16 years and do not recognize him.
Developer needs to update the data and get rid of the old data tapes that they used.
This app has so much information to offer about various establishments from whether or not they are licensed to sell alcohol, if they had violations and what they were, if you can carry, etc. Super!
OUT OF DATE information
NOV 2016.... I agree with Beastman; this app is OUT OF DATE. Why create the App if you're not going to keep it up?
The references to TABC Laws are also incorrect too, since the laws get updated periodically. Sadly, there's no point in loading up this app since the info is outdated. Yet another App created but no follow through.
- Neubus, Inc
- 17.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Neubus Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.