AVer Sphere2 App when used in conjunction with the AVer wireless camera is the first and only iPad digital whiteboard solution that integrates live video with lesson creation tools. You can even record Sphere2 lessons and upload them instantly to the cloud. When used without the camera, the App provides robust digital whiteboard functionalities for lesson creation and presentation.
- Using AVer’s Wireless Cam stream live video of artifacts, experiments and more directly to the Sphere2 iPad App
- Enhance the live video with notes, annotations, text, drawings and images to relay important aspects
- Use the built-in whiteboard mode for step-by-step instructions and other content
- With one click, record the entire lesson including video, annotation and other content
- Automatically upload the recorded videos to the cloud (Dropbox®, YouTube®, Facebook®, Google Drive®, etc.) to send to absent students, substitute teachers or for review
Visit averusa.com/education to learn more about Sphere2 as well as AVer’s other award-winning educational solutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Teacher Tool
This app is fantastic. Paired with the Aver TabCam hardware it is the perfect teacher tool for blended and flipped learning. It's also perfect for a mobile, collaborative classroom. This app, combined with the hardware makes the iPad, in the teachers hand, a brand new tool!
Great app for classroom use!
The Tabcam coupled with the app have saved me a lot of time in preparing my lesson plans. Highly recommended if you are implementing some kind of blended learning methodology in your classroom.
Very creative way to combine video streaming and white board.
- AVer Information Inc.
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 AVer Information Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.