Used by tens of thousands of health professionals worldwide. Purchase includes access to the official Tabers.com website
ABOUT TABER'S MEDICAL DICTIONARY:
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, wherever you need it. Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals today.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 photos, 32,000 audio pronunciations, 100+ videos, and more than 600 Patient Care Statements from the latest edition. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions and provides nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, and updates.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more at the Taber's website.
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 100+ videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Enhanced Search help you find topics quickly
• Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Taber's Medical Dictionary.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t paid to renew my subscription because I find it too pricey... but I still don't go for more than a few days with out referring to it (luckily it doesn’t take away what you already have access to, it just doesn’t let you update to get newest info without renewal).... Why does it need to be so expensive? I love the mobility! Please consider affordability... we’re not all doctors!
Good app, but tired of having to pay to renew
Update: I now have access to the app for 1 more year.
I bought this app a few years ago. Because I did not renew it, I now do not have access to the content because the app I bought has not been updated by the developer to work with later versions of iOS.
Developer Response ,
Hi Shane, with the release of iOS 11 many older apps stopped working. If your previous Taber's account was for an older version that lost support, we encourage you to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com so that we can find a solution for you.
Do not use unbound
I have had many of their products in last few years at about 60 an app. iOS 11 comes along and they are the ONLY app publisher that didn’t update their product to work in iOS 11. Their solution - rebuy every app to the updated iOS app. I bought the standalone non subscription app to prevent downstream costs with a huge upfront cost. Egg on my face huh.
Unbound had 2 years to update all their apps but chose to gouge their customer base!
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Taber's Medical Dictionary for Moble + Web $39.99
- Taber's Medical Dictionary $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.