Table Tennis Touch
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events.
• MINI GAME FUN - 13 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - battle against friends in local and online real-time multiplayer.
• CUSTOMISE - bats to unlock and customise with over 30 bat designs.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• WIFF WAFF - meet your training robot 'Wiff Waff'. He'll teach you everything you need to know.
Due to the game's high speed, Table Tennis Touch won't run on the iPad 1, iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4th gen.
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at email@example.com or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
What's New in Version 2.2.1230
• We fixed a bug which could cause the game to hang at the end of a match in a tournament.
• We've added Yakuto News. Check it out this month to find out how you can get your hands on an exclusive new bat skin. :)
This game has so much potential with the career and all the different game modes but the actual gameplay falls short of FREE GAMES. It is way to easy to miss the ball while trying to hit it. I've played table tennis quite a bit and you almost never miss the ball, what does happen in real table tennis is you miss the table, a feat that seems nearly impossible in this game as you can hit it as soft or as hard as you would like and it just goes straight to their side of the table. The gameplay should be reversed, easy to hit, hard to land. In the end it's more frustrating than it should be and enemy points feel like the games fault more than my own.
Frustrating and Disappointing
I am not a gamer by any means. I am 62 years old in fact. Old enough to remember epic ping pong games in a garage with buddies, family and
neighborhood kids. This game has so much going for it, great graphics, sound effects and just enough of a challenge to keep you playing hour after hour. I would recommend it anyone. Great job developers !
Almost a great game if not for one thing: Besides serve, its impossible to hit the ball off the table. This makes accuracy during rallies almost a non-factor. Why even make a game where you cant hit the ball off the table? It blows my mind.
Response to dev. Too hard? Thats your rationale? You are obviously positioning yourself to appeal to people who dont have the patience to master a difficult game. You are sacrificing realism and quality to appease laziness. At least why not make an option for "hard" where ball can be hit off table? As jt is now, this isnt table tennis. Its pong. Change the name of the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1230
- Size: 319 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yakuto Limited
- © 2017 Yakuto Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Old Glory skin$0.99
- Skull Face skin$0.99
- Need A Bigger Bat skin$0.99
- Grumpy Bat skin$0.99
- Pug Life skin$0.99
- Lucha Libre skin$0.99
- Who Dat Ninja skin$0.99
- Tony Le Mesmer skin$0.99
- Brofist skin$0.99
- Blame The Controller skin$0.99