Table Tennis Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events.
• MINI GAME FUN - 13 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - battle against friends in local and online real-time multiplayer.
• CUSTOMISE - bats to unlock and customise with over 30 bat designs.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• WIFF WAFF - meet your training robot 'Wiff Waff'. He'll teach you everything you need to know.
Due to the game's high speed, Table Tennis Touch won't run on the iPad 1, iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4th gen.
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at email@example.com or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
What's New in Version 2.2.1230
• We fixed a bug which could cause the game to hang at the end of a match in a tournament.
• We've added Yakuto News. Check it out this month to find out how you can get your hands on an exclusive new bat skin. :)
This game has so much potential with the career and all the different game modes but the actual gameplay falls short of FREE GAMES. It is way to easy to miss the ball while trying to hit it. I've played table tennis quite a bit and you almost never miss the ball, what does happen in real table tennis is you miss the table, a feat that seems nearly impossible in this game as you can hit it as soft or as hard as you would like and it just goes straight to their side of the table. The gameplay should be reversed, easy to hit, hard to land. In the end it's more frustrating than it should be and enemy points feel like the games fault more than my own.
Frustrating and Disappointing
I am not a gamer by any means. I am 62 years old in fact. Old enough to remember epic ping pong games in a garage with buddies, family and
neighborhood kids. This game has so much going for it, great graphics, sound effects and just enough of a challenge to keep you playing hour after hour. I would recommend it anyone. Great job developers !
When you're deep into a rally, you kind of lose the sense you're playing ping pong with your finger, and you're whaling away with your paddle. Good physics, great training games and challenging enough in tournaments to keep you going. If it ever develops an online multiplayer following, this will occupy me for hours.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1230
- Size: 319 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yakuto Limited
- © 2017 Yakuto Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Old Glory skin$0.99
- Skull Face skin$0.99
- Need A Bigger Bat skin$0.99
- Pug Life skin$0.99
- Grumpy Bat skin$0.99
- Evil Knight skin$0.99
- Tony Le Mesmer skin$0.99
- Who Dat Ninja skin$0.99
- The Union skin$0.99
- Blame The Controller skin$0.99