By Tableau Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See and understand your data. Anywhere.
Access interactive dashboards in meetings, at customer sites and at your ops center.
Tableau is a next-generation business intelligence product that is faster and more flexible than old-school solutions. Create interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau Desktop. Then publish them to Tableau Server for secure access on your desktop, on the web or with your iPad.
• Rich visual analytics. Filtering, highlighting, drill down, mark trails and more.
• Touch optimized. Tap to expand filters, swipe to scroll, pinch to zoom.
• Native iPad experience. Responsive and easy to use.
• Author once, interact anywhere: All Tableau Server views are automatically touch-enabled.
• Content search. Search your Tableau Server or filter by project, publisher, or date.
• Secure and managed. All Tableau Server security rules remain in effect.
You must have access to a Tableau Server to use the Tableau iPad app. Example visualizations are available if you want to explore Tableau but do not have Tableau Server.
What's New in Version 9.0
- The new version for Tableau 9.0
- Corrected an issue where, on a mobile device, the Apply Button in a multiple-value dropdown filter would return a blank view rather than applying the selected values.
Good for the most part
If the workbook you are using loads fast then it works fine. However, if the filters take a few seconds to load and the user tries to make a selection again it will throw an error.
Not a good app for impatient users.
Constant crashes make this app useless
App crashes constantly, update to new version 9 is equally buggy. The login fails sometimes and one needs to delete app and reinstall to fix issue.
Dont waste your time installing this. Use web access instead