Tablet Hotels — The Original Boutique & Luxury Hotel Curator
We're the original hotel curators, and the benchmark by which all the others are measured. We believe there’s more to hotels than just the data you can quantify, like price, location, and amenities. We’ve looked at every hotel in the world over the last 17 years so that we can give you a short list of the ones that have taste and soul, across a range of prices and styles.
Because not everyone cares about hotels like we do, we recognize that Tablet isn’t for everyone — though it can be for anyone who does. Our selection is trusted by millions of sophisticated travelers around the world, and we wouldn’t survive if we didn’t get the best possible prices. We make money from online booking, which means not only that hotels don’t pay to join our listings, which keeps us independent, but also that we put our money where our recommendations are — so making you happy is ultimately the name of the game.
Which is where Tablet Plus comes in.
Booking on Tablet is free of service charges or any fees. Our Tablet Plus program ($99), gives you access to free room upgrades (when available) and at least three more value-adding privileges on every booking at 1,200 of the best hotels in the world....and guess what.
• Robust list-making tools called “Staylists” that allow you to make custom lists — perfect for trip planning or frequent traveling where you are only interested in your favorites. The hotels you ‘love’ can also be found here. (APP only)
• Your own profile (photo, bio, curated lists)
• Discover like-minded travelers' favorite hotels by tapping their photo under 'people who love this hotel' for each hotel
• One-click access to Hotels Near You, revealing last-minute Tablet-exclusive rates at hotels around your current location
• Offline access to your reservations and hotel information, no matter where you are — on airplane mode, in the subway, or just saving on roaming data.
• Book multiple rooms & room types in a single check-out. Perfect for small groups for business or leisure travel.
• Deals section provides easy access to our weekly exclusive deals, including App-only rates.
• Need some ideas? Our customer service team is happy to create some lists for you and send them straight to your Staylist section. Just let them know. (APP only)
For Tablet Plus members:
• The app is your guarantee that you’ll get your Plus privileges at check-in, with online access to all the details.
• ID card that gains you access to upcoming social events only offered to Plus Members
For people who are new to Tablet:
The mystery ingredient that we add to everything we do: we care. Asking for help shouldn’t feel like sending a message in a bottle. Contact Tablet’s travel specialists and you’re not talking to a bot with a script, you’re talking to a real human being — a problem-solver and a traveler just like you.
Bug fix for occupancy priced rooms.
Ratings and Reviews
Tablet Plus is a scam
This site is terrible, I made the mistake of paying for a plus membership and every time I have attempted to use the “special benefits” they have somehow not applied to the reservation. Do not book through them, but their content is decent.
Replying to developer response - no where on your plus membership page (unless it has been updated) did it outline the massive limitations to plus nor were these limitations in the terms (of five reservations I attempted to make the plus benefits didn’t apply for one reason or another). Advertising a service and then not providing it feels pretty scammy to me!
Kemptmilner, the App team is here to assist with any questions about the App. For customer service issues please contact us at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for Plus Members, where they can access your account and any previous communications.
Tablet is the best resource I have found when trying to cut through the clutter to find hotels I’m actually excited to stay in. Selection is always on point and I love receiving additional benefits through Tablet Plus. Customer service is always so great to deal with as well. Best service for finding unique hotels for people that want a luxurious genuine experience.
Beautiful & Top Notch!
The staylist feature adds an exceptional tool to an already great travel app that’s turned out to be my favorite. If you love hotels this is a must have.
Also I see some poor reviews from people that had poor hotel stays. I have used their customer service a few times and they’ve been great even helping me out of a jam once.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.