Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabletalk magazine features daily Bible studies and theological articles for the growing Christian. Formed in 1977 to provide a substantive study tool for believers, Tabletalk continues to challenge and encourage readers to dig deeper into the Word of God in order that their lives may be transformed through the renewing of their minds (Rom. 12:1–2).
Each month, more than 200,000 readers turn to Tabletalk for:
● Dr. R.C. Sproul’s motivating column, "Right Now Counts Forever."
● Articles that provide detailed and thought-provoking coverage of important topics.
● Contributions from respected scholars and leaders, including Sinclair Ferguson, John MacArthur, John Piper, and R.C. Sproul.
● Daily, in-depth studies guiding readers through one or more books of the Bible each year through rich yet easy-to-understand exposition, and practical applications.
● An easy and effective program for reading through the entire Bible in a year.
● Trusted resources for further study.
If you currently receive our print edition you can access every issue of Tabletalk that we have published digitally (back to July 2012) for free. Simply click "My Account" and login with your Ligonier.org account. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-435-4343.
Digital editions of Tabletalk are available for purchase as single issues, via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
● Yearly subscription for $22.99 (USD). Issues delivered monthly.
● 3-Month subscription for $5.99 (USD). Issues delivered monthly.
● Single copy issues for $2.99 (USD).
● Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
● Account will be charged for $22.99 (USD) or $5.99 (USD) renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
● No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 800-435-4343.
What's New in Version 5.1.7373
• Additional improvements for iOS 8
Wonderful App… But...
I downloaded this app right away when I found out about it through Ligonier. It’s simply a wonderful app, and I love how the layout is pretty much exactly what you get when you read the actual, printed books.
However, the only thing that bothers me is the inability to highlight. Now, I haven’t had the app in a while because my iPad is busted, and maybe an update has fixed that (the release notes for the new versions don’t specifically say whether or not they have fixed this). In the printed books, I can at least underline, but this app makes it convenient because you can basically carry the last almost 3 years worth of magazines just on your tablet if you need to reference something later.
So, adding the ability to highlight would make this app pretty brilliant. I wouldn’t even care if it was just one color at this point!
I apologize if the app HAS updated so that we have the ability to highlight it, and once my iPad is fixed, I’ll update this review. Nonetheless, I’m still giving it 5 stars simply because I appreciate this ministry and the willingness to take resources to the digital world we live in. :)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 5.1.7373
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ligonier
- Daily Bible studies are © 2014, Ligonier Ministries, Inc. Scripture quotations are from the Bible, English Standard Version. © 2001 by Crossway Bibles. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- December 2012$2.99
- February 2013$2.99
- October 2012$2.99
- July 2012$2.99
- January 2014$2.99
- August 2012$2.99
- March 2013$2.99
- December 2013$2.99