By Bayhoff Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
From the makers of CircleIcons comes TableViewIcons. TableViewIcons lets you easily create a “table view icon” for your iPhone or iPad app. (See the Settings app for built-in system examples of such icons.)
Steps to create a table view icon:
– Create a template image in your favorite image editor.
– Make a new TableViewIcons document.
– Choose a fill color.
– Drop the template image into the respective image well.
– Export the icon.
* Icons are exported as Xcode image sets (.imageset). For best results, they are typically placed inside an Xcode asset catalog (.xcassets).
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Minor optimizations for macOS 10.12.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Freedman
- © 2016 Bayhoff Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor