By Continental Laboratories
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The classic medieval board game of Tablut lovingly recreated for iOS. Closely related to Hnefatafl which was played by the Vikings.
This free version of Tablut gives a small taste of what's in the paid version.
- High resolution graphics for iPad and iPhone 4
- 10 AI difficulty levels (only 2 available in the free version)
- Many different boards & piece sets (only 2 of each are available in the free version)
- Unlimited Undo
- Two players on one device
- iOS4 fast switching
The rules in this version of the game are based on John C. Ashton's retranslation of Linnaeus' original Latin text, providing the most balanced and accurate Tablut experience available.
Rules aren't correct
The app runs well, but the rules aren't historically accurate.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 18, 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Continental Laboratories
- © Quantum Clockwork 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.