Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TabTimes is the tablet magazine for iPad business users and tablet evangelists. It is the only source you need for news, reviews and opinions about how to use tablets for business and productivity.
"TabTimes for iPad is a model for app-ifying dynamically refreshed content" (Steve Smith, MINonline)
*** One of the Top 500 Business apps for iPad ***
If you use your iPad for work, TabTimes is for you: It’s your guide to getting things done in the post-PC era.
Continuously updated with an intuitive magazine-style interface, TabTimes brings you interesting, unique, and actionable information from around the world from our team of reporters and correspondents based in California, New York, London and Asia.
TabTimes is a must-read for all managers, professionals and business people who believe in tablets and are driving the tablet revolution in the workplace.
Additional functions of the app:
- Bookmark articles for later reading
- Comment upon articles and see other readers’ comments
- Save in Instapaper and Pocket
- Share via twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Search articles in archives
- News and trends
- Feature articles - including weekly "Best new iPad apps" list
- App and device Reviews
- Opinions - including "This Week in Tablets" column
- "Tablet Leaders" profiles
- Requires a good Wi-Fi or cellular connection. (App content can only be read while online.)
Please send comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1
- crash and app stability issues resolved
- improved user experience
Great resources for tablets
The application is easy to use responsive, good layout and the content is always current and timely. A great central location to stay current with current evolution of Tablets.
Good read poor app
I like reading the tab times but several times this app has crashed. Kind of ironic considering this app reviews apps and tablets.
It would be a great App if it would open.......
Tab Times has great content and I read the Emails that I receive from them on a daily basis. It would be nice to access that content through the App on my iPad 3. The App is very unstable and when it does manage to open, it crashes.