By Stephen Mock
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TACC Mobile is an application interface to the Texas Advanced Computing Center's services,systems and expertise. It is designed to inform society about the value of advanced computing in everyday life, while also providing powerful features to help registered users better use TACC resources. The app brings the advanced computing power of TACC directly to you wherever you go!
Public Features Include:
* Feature Stories and News: find out the latest news and science enabled by advanced computing
* Events Calendar: see up-to-date information on current, ongoing and future events
* Systems & Software: browse a searchable collection of current High Performance Computing, Visualization, Storage and Software resources
* Connect with TACC: use interactive maps to help guide you to TACC's physical locations
User Features Include:
* User News: be the first to hear about important system maintenance and updates
* Consulting Tickets: help is here when you need it through the consulting system where you can create, update and respond to tickets
* My Jobs: view the status of your HPC jobs and stay notified when they change
* My Projects & Allocations: track of your current allocation status, team members, and recent jobs
* Systems Monitor: view current system health and status
* Vislab Reservations: browse through upcoming Vislab events and training workshops
* Profile: view and update your profile information
TACC Mobile also offers push notifications for news, events, consulting ticket updates, and HPC job status changes so you can stay informed even when you're on the go.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephen Mock
- © The University of Texas at Austin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.