Tackle Football Playmaker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tackle Football Playmaker is an interactive playbook & quarterback wristband system for iPad. For the last decade we've used traditional playbooks, scout team cards, handmade quarterback wristband inserts and white boards to good effect, but in the iPad we saw the potential for a dynamic editing and play calling tool that would give us a decided advantage in game planning, in-game adjustments and player comprehension.
PLAYBOOK SHARING, IMPORTING & PDFs
• Share your playbooks with other coaches, players and between your devices.
• Import shared playbooks into Playmaker.
• Send professionally-designed playbooks and quarterback wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
POWERFUL TOOLS FOR GAME PLANNING
• Intuitive touch controls make it easy to create formations & draw plays.
• Name plays & assign them to formations & categories for instant access to the right play for any situation. No more searching through stacks of paper.
• Collapsable roster panel lists all team members with jersey numbers & current positions.
• Duplicate or Flip+Duplicate any play for fast diagramming of series.
FLEXIBILITY FOR IN-GAME ADJUSTMENTS
• Make changes to existing plays on the fly.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Draw up a new play in seconds to take advantage of schematic opportunities as they emerge.
• Switch between offensive & defensive playbooks with one touch.
DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE PLAYER COMPREHENSION
• Drag & drop position assignment saves time in the huddle & keeps players focused on their assignments.
• Customizable colors & labels clearly distinguish positions.
• High definition graphics make play diagrams easy to see under any lighting conditions.
We're coaches, so we understand the need to prove that something new works before implementing it with your team. That's why we're offering a free version of Tackle Football Playmaker - so that you can try the app before upgrading to PRO. Here's what you'll get for free:
• Create one playbook with up to 3 offensive & defensive plays.
• Edit up to 3 formations for offense & defense.
• Playbook settings for 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12 player per side teams.
• Choose from 35 high quality mascot photos for your playbook cover.
• Enter player names in the roster panel & assign positions with drag-and-drop.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Identify an intended receiver, choose smooth or straight lines, show zigzag lines for pre-snap motion, show dotted lines for pitch & pass and draw zone defense responsibilities.
• Choose between three end caps for your assignments: arrow, T (for blocks) and dot.
• Choose between dark & light backgrounds for optimal visibility under any lighting conditions.
• Name your plays & assign them to any of our pre-defined play categories for instant access.
Tackle Football Playmaker PRO includes all of our free features plus:
• Share & import playbooks. Quickly distribute playbooks to your coaches, players and your other devices for importing into Playmaker.
• Quarterback wristband print setup. Get your best plays on the field with one of four standard quarterback wristband insert sizes.
• Send playbook PDFs. Send your playbook or quarterback wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
• Set up unlimited formations. Customizable templates make adding new plays fast.
• Design unlimited offensive & defensive plays. Have your full playbook at your fingertips & add new plays whenever inspiration strikes.
• Set up unlimited play categories. Organize your plays for instant access to the right play for any situation.
• Create unlimited playbooks. Perfect for organizing scout team playbooks or for coaches who have multiple teams.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Fixed a memory issue which was causing PDF shares of very large playbooks to fail on some devices.
Love the app BUT...
Some people organize their stuff differently than others, which is sort of a the only problem. Unless I'm not fully educated on the app, the organization features could be better. It's great for just jotting down random plays and such but could be better when it comes to its use of creating an entire system. It would be much better if the formations category was just for creating and saving formations alone. And then since they are saved, when you go to make a play, you can just select the saved formation you'd like to make the play with. This would be so that you can draw the same play out of many different formations in one category. Maybe you can do it like this already and I'm not doing it right, but the whole reason for the long explanation is I'd try to do this but the plays get mixed in with other categories where they're not supposed to be, creating a lot of disorganization. If it wasn't for this I'd give it five stars but I still like the app so I'll give it four.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 05, 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: True Partners, LLC
- © TRUE Partners, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade$19.99