By Option F5
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
tackle helps you maintain a list of lists. Nothing more, nothing less.
Can it be that simple? Yes, it can.
The list of lists can be ordered and lists can be indented to gain a more hierarchical view of your lists.
What kind of lists? Whatever you can think of.
The items in a list are very simple, nothing but a name and a description together with a check, a number of stars, a value and a date. If that is too much for you, you can safely ignore these details.
These simple items allow you to compose all kinds of lists, for example:
* Best music albums or artists ever.
* Top 3 of favourite restaurants.
* Top 10 of favourite cities.
* Top 5 of favourite people.
* Things to check out.
* Habits of highly effective people.
* Books you are currently reading, want to have or are on you 'classic' or 'awesome' list (all time, this year).
* Packing lists
* Your goals (all time, this decade, this year, etc)
* .. and of course, if you must, a todo list.
tackle: just a list of lists, nothing more, nothing less!
What's New in Version 1.2
- synchronisation of lists on multiple devices via Dropbox
- mailing of lists
- support for iOS5 and iOS6
- support for iPhone5 devices
- support for iPhone 3 dropped
- bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 22, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Bernard KROES
- © 2010 Option F5
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.