By National Center for Telehealth & Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tactical Breathing Trainer can be used to gain control over physiological and Psychological responses to stress. Through repetitive practice and training, anyone can learn to gain control of your heart rate, emotions, concentration, and other physiological and Psychological responses to your body during stressful situations. This can dramatically benefit soldiers during stressful combat situations. Many of the techniques taught in this application were provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman from his book "On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace".
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
What's New in Version 1.3
minor bug fixes
Great for relaxing and focusing
Highly recommend. It helps reduce stress and let's you focus.
For those that do not hear audio, turn off the mute switch on your phone. Lots of apps use it (Apple recommended practice) for sound control.
I like this app very much and find it very helpful. But it doesn’t work with the latest update. I hope you guys work on this.
To be calm, act calm, practice calm. As a type A personality, former Marine/ Purple Heart, with ADHD and self employed. Calm is another relaxing app.
Practice tactical breathing it works
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- © Not Applicable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.