Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tactics Maiden is a fast-paced, turn-based strategy RPG where the player has to conquer enemy outposts scattered throughout the battlefield.
[Toucharcade 4.5 / 5]: "Tactics Maiden is an excellent strategy RPG that any fan of the genre should try out."
[Pocket Gamer 8 / 10]: "Super old-school, but it proves SRPGs still have plenty of depth and charm".
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is a strong enemy AI and flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will.
Each battle presents its very own challenges, so the player has to refine his strategies and his army of heroes and mercenaries constantly.
All player units are carried over from scenario to scenario, and the units can be customized to a high degree: A complex skill system, more than 1000 equipable items, customized unit names.
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval fantasy story connecting all 85 scenarios, as well as 36 unique character classes, and over 70 special skills like 'Heal', 'Shield Allies', 'Ambush', or 'Magic Missile'.
Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and veteran strategy gamers.
Synchronization of game saves is supported via iCloud and Dropbox.
What's New in Version 1.9.4
- New button 'Zoom Back' that can be used to snap the camera back to the previous distance
- Zoom speed configurable via Options now
- Improved visualization of enemies' walk & attack range
- ‘Summon’ and ‘Ally Call’ won’t end the turn of a summoned unit any longer. Instead a movement debuff is applied for 1 turn.
- Fixed: ’Stats' screen instead of 'Gear' screen is set as default now in case of unspent skill points
- Fixed AI bug which prevented enemy Assassins from using Flurry if standing on outposts or pillars
- 'Beast Shot' damage substantially increased
- Star Burst damage slightly increased
- Spin Attack damage slightly increased
- Unhorse damage further increased and required MP reduced
- Bewitch chance capped at 90% (instead of 100%)
- Vampires: HP gain per level lowered by 1
- If a commoner uses ‘Replace’ he has to rest for 1 turn in the outpost
- Aggro increased for using 'Shelter'
- Aggro increased for using 'Send Home'
- Mov+1 added to all legendary boots
- Scene 138 overhauled and Bear Companion available now
- Scene 29 (Newshore): Fixed dialogue, hints added, better reward
- Scene 116: Fixed: Houses are blocking a unit's path properly now
- Scene 126 (Ambush): Difficulty slightly lowered
- Scene 119: Completely overhauled to make it more interesting
- A few minor changes to make the following scenarios more challenging: 27 (The Holy Church), 117 (The Island), 120 (Handicapped), 137 (The Druids)
- Scene 123 overhauled
- Scene 30 increased enemy max, a few minor changes
- Scene 31 a few modification to make it a little bit easier
- Scene 32 better reward, visuals of 3 trees fixed
- Scene 33 overhauled to make it much more challenging
- Scene 35 overhauled to make it more challenging
- Scene 36 slightly modified to make it more challenging
- Scene 127 (Old Armory) overhauled
- Scene 163 (Whispermaw) overhauled
Perfect game is perfect
Great SRPG! I've been searching something like this for a long time. Thank you!
Outposts should be pillars!
Great game. Please fix it so you get an extra guy when you capture enemy outposts like in the old games. Ruins the balance on any difficulty. I'll leave captured outposts undefended as I go further into their territory. Then one sneaky unit gets behind me and I can't take new units out because I didn't get an extra unit. Grrr!
Also with abilities like explode and escape shot, you can spam units to take out more than your allowed units. Eg, there are two enemy units near my outpost. I have one more unit I can bring out. I only have light armored units so I will surely lose the outpost next turn to the two strong melee units. I take out my fire golem and use escape, killing one unit. I can bring out an Archer and use escape shot, and still being out another unit after.
I am always hesitant to buy mobile games, but this one was a huge success. Wonderful turn based RPG with loot, skills, and a pretty good storyline. I spent 40 hours completing all the levels and can't wait for additional ones to be added! Hopefully they are working on getting those in a patch (as is stated at the end)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 89.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Niels Baumann
- © 2014 Mangobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tactics Maiden - Full Version$4.99