Tactilly ~ give your photos a voice
By Tactilly, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your photos a voice – literally – by adding your own audio to your personal photos. Tactilly lets you create albums on your iPad using photos from your camera roll, Facebook, or directly from your iPad's camera and easily add audio using the iPad's microphone.
From naming people in the photo, describing the location or noting a memory of the event, this makes viewing photos a much more interactive experience!
Not only that, but we've included an album with the purchase starring artwork by the talented Karen Dessire (http://www.hrtislove.com/).
*** How you can use Tactilly ***
* Have a toddler? Make learning names of family members into a game by adding audiospots to your favorite family photos. (“I’m great grandma Doris -- I live in Florida!”)
* Learning a new language? Create interactive flashcards to help you learn. (“La revista, the magazine”)
* Decorating your house? Add audio notes to your favorites photos (“I love this couch, maybe in green?”)
* Cramming for a test? Record notes associated with flashcards (“Demand theory describes…”)
* Teaching photography? Add your critique directly within your students’ photos (“This photo might have more impact if you shifted the subject away from the center“).
* And much more...
What's New in Version 2.0
- Fixes for iOS 7, including recording and adding photos
- Cleaned up interface for adding hotspots, photos and albums