Taekwondo Bible - Poomsae and Terminology is specifically designed to help students with their journey in learning World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) style Taekwondo from white belt to black belt.
The app has the following features
- All 17 WTF patterns (poomsae). Each pattern is detailed step by step, with description for each move
- A list of Korean terminology, along with the translations and images
- Video for each patterns (available for both offline viewing and online streaming).
- Korean voice over for the terms
- History about Taekwondo
Please note that some of the online videos are not in English
The terminology dictionary provides comprehensive list of
- And many more
List of Taegeuk patterns:
- Taegeuk Il Jang
- Taegeuk Ee Jang
- Taegeuk Sam Jang
- Taegeuk Sa Jang
- Taegeuk Oh Jang
- Taegeuk Yuk Jang
- Taegeuk Chil Jang
- Taegeuk Pal Jang
List of Blackbelt patterns:
We love hearing from you! If you have any questions/feedback, ask them at: http://taekwondobible.monoapps.com.au
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful, helpful; definitely designed by other martial artists. Would highly recommend, upgrading is also cheap and well worth it
Very helpful. I just began TaeKwonDo and this helped me in many ways but the breakdown of belts training is what I enjoyed most. Well organized and functions nicely.
The guy in the videos is about as sharp as a sack of potatoes and it is impossible to see his techniques properly as the camera is too far away from him. Mind-numbingly stupid app.
- Alex Wibowo
- 116.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Alex Wibowo
- In-App Purchases
- Taekwonetics Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.