The Allied Genetics Conference will co-locate 7 community meetings for a celebration of genetics and model organism research. TAGC will bring together C. elegans, ciliates, Drosophila, mouse, yeast, and zebrafish model organism meetings and a new meeting in population, evolutionary, and quantitative genetics.
The event will be held in Orlando, Florida, July 13-17, 2016. TAGC2016 app features include:
• Program: Browse the entire Schedule of Events to build your personal agenda, bookmark sessions or abstracts, and more
• Native app: No wifi connection required
• Stay informed about program changes, your upcoming sessions, and special notices
• Take notes and email them as record of your participation
• Exhibitors, maps, conference info and much more
*Search for community specific sessions or topics across organisms or both!
Ratings and Reviews
All the meeting info at my fingertips!
Very useful app. Quickly see if your friends are attending. Develop your schedule of talks and activities. Good search functions. No more need to carry a heavy meeting abstract book. Love it.
Love ease of building schedule
- The Genetics Society of America, Incorporated
- 101.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © GSA & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.