Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snap, tap, tag. That's how easy it is to take photos of friends with the new Tagg app and share them on Facebook and Twitter, or just keep them organized inside a photo album that makes sense.
Faces are automatically detected, your most recent tags appear at the top, and your full friend list (including your Address Book contacts, Facebook friends and people you follow on Twitter) can all be searched just the way you want, instantly. Sharing photos is just another tap away, on Facebook, Twitter and via email. And of course, all of the photos you take with Tagg are stored in full-resolution, so you can share them on other social networks, too.
Tagg works when you have Internet access, and even when you don't. All of your friends' names are cached in the app, and photos are queued up when you're not online (or when Twitter is down!) and uploaded once you're online again.
Quick, fun and easy, the way photo tagging should be.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Critical fix for Twitter API change.
* Tap the title bar after taking a photo to go right to tagging the detected faces; keep tapping the title bar until all done for the quickest way to tag photos.
* Full offline compatibility - take photos and tag them without having to think about your internet connection. Next time you've got 3G or Wifi, the app will automatically complete the uploads and online tagging that you chose.
* Added share/delete/navigation buttons when viewing stored photos.
* Added Address Book integration for all of your phone's contacts.
* Include profile photos in Settings -> Friends lists.
It has potential
But it could be way better. As it is now, the app ended up useless for me, because it requires more work in the long run. Simply adding the option to choose which albums tagged photos get put into would make it far better.
Great concept but bad execution
Love face recognition tech and think it has huge potential on iPhone app (just want all my pics on my phone to be auto tagged!) but the execution is poor here.. Wouldn't give 1 star if it were free, but I paid $.99 for it and don't think I will use it again..
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emmanuel Crouvisier
- © Emcro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.