By Harald Schubert
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tagr is an application that helps you organize your music collection.
With Tagr you can easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, or album cover. Tagr also allows you to control the way your files are named, numbered, and capitalized. There is no more need for having other tools dictate that for you!
Check out the video on www.entwicklungsfreu.de for an in-depth coverage of Tagr!
• Edit meta data of individual MP3 and M4A files or
• Edit a list of files in bulk
• Embed cover art into your songs
• Apply uppercase, lowercase, and title case capitalization schemes
• Automatically generate track numbers
• Choose from predefined file naming schemes or define your own
• Extract tags from the file name using predefined or custom patterns
• Search discogs.com for album information and copy it to your songs
• Listen to songs through QuickLook
• Customize Tagr to your needs
Enjoy the best version of Tagr yet!
What's New in Version 4.5.1
• Added German translation
• Added option to clear title
• Added possibility to clear all images (using Alt key)
• Usability improvements
• Fixed version number formatting in About dialog box
• Fixed a bug where the preference page would not be in focus
• Fixed shortcut for removing all songs
• Minor bug fixes
• Performance improvements for cover art processing