By OMA International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paint with light, animate live, go with the flow of the music!
Winner of the Content Award - Best App 2013
• PAINT MODE
Paint with up to ten fingers. Change the line on the fly with simple gestures (color, width, transparency)
• ANIMATION MODE
Easily animate images by touching and moving them. Combine individual elements to form complex objects, e.g. animated characters.
Connect your iPad to a projector with an AV adaptor or via AirPlay. Place paint strokes and animations on the projection surface with precision.
Connect several iPads over Wi-Fi to work as a team. The visuals are synchronized in realtime across all devices.
• USER GUIDE
Tagtool is like a new visual language for your fingers. To help you get started, a compact user guide is included with the app.
• Tagtool is a live instrument. It's not intended as a conventional painting or animation tool and currently comes without a save or undo function.
• For multiplayer sessions, all devices have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Make sure all of them have full reception strength.
• For AirPlay streaming, you need an Apple TV (second generation or newer)
What's New in Version 1.2
• Optimized for iOS7
• "Reduced Resolution" setting is "ON" by default
Great ideas but I couldn't get this to work without extreme lagging through the projector. I really love the other work this app has produced for others but for some reason I cannot do it. I will try with another connection but am mostly hoping for another way besides wifi to syphon this in.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Office for Media and Arts International GmbH
- © 2012 OMAi GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.