Anonymously send pictures of your Niddah questions to a Rav! Simply take a picture of your cloth with Tahor App’s Rabbinically-Approved technology, send the picture to a Rabbi of your choice, and receive a quick response from a family purity expert!
No more wait time, embarrassment, or FEDEX costs.
Here’s how Tahor App works:
· Take a picture of your bedikah cloth / mar’os by following the detailed instructions
· Select your responding Rabbi
· Click on the options pertinent to you (pregnant, 7 white days, etc.)
· Click submit, which will anonymously send your question, and await a quick response from your Rabbi!
· You will receive a pop-up notification when your question is answered, so make sure to allow notifications
Asking Niddah questions can be impossible or embarrassing. With Tahor App’s revolutionary process, you, along with thousands of families will have the opportunity to be included in this mitzvah. Download now to learn more!
Bug Fix & Performance Improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Such a great idea!
This app is great! I hate giving my cloths to my husband to bring to our Rabbi when I have questions. This is really convenient and allows me to ask directly when I am unsure rather than having to involve someone else or drive my cloth over to my Rabbi (and leave it in his mailbox) and wait for his call. Anything that makes keeping this mitzvah easier is a winner. Thank you!
Incredible! Must have!
My wife and I love this app! It's intuitive, easy to use, anonymous, and beautiful.
The best part is that it lets me avoid the embarrassing situation of bringing a "stain" to a rabbi in person!
What a huge zechus to the creators! How many more women will keep Taharas Hamishpacha now?!
Convenient and user friendly!
Finally! I have been dreading this process for years. I'm so glad that Halacha is taking a progressive and private approach to this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.