By Dan Senatro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready for the Big Day! Better put together that checklist of what to bring …. OR use this Tailgating checklist app.
The process is easy! …. Type the name of the Game and select from one of three Master Lists (Gear / Food / Gear & Food) of all possible items to take, broken down into convenient categories. Now select the items to take and with the push of a button you now have a checklist of items to take! Check items off as you get ready. You can even set quantities and priority levels. Repeat this cycle to generate unique future Game Day checklists.
Share your lists with fellow tailgaters by emailing or Bluetooth transfer to their devices.
The program is easy to use and comes populated with numerous items to get you started. These items can easily be added, changed, re-arranged or deleted to fit your unique needs. You can even create your own checklists on your PC/Mac in a spreadsheet and then import into this app.
- Game Day Lists: created and named by you
- Master Gear List, Food List, and Gear/Food List: Numerous items to take for grilling, eating, wearing, etc.
- First Aid Kit: Checklist of first aid items to bring
- Easy to use with minimum learning required
- Master Lists are pre-filled with numerous common gear & food items grouped into logical categories used to create an event trip or update the event
- Record destination / booking information and then display your destination / current location on a map or satellite view
- Exchange checklists via Bluetooth or email / AirPrint in pdf format
- Use iTunes File Share to Import/ Export checklists to a Spreadsheet for editing
- Add, Delete, or Change items or groups from any of the lists
- Copy / Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight to any item
- Items can be moved around on a list or select alphabetic ordering
- Check mark of items once selected or have items disappear when checked
- Clear all check marks and/or priorities from any list
Please don’t hesitate to send me suggestions for future versions.
This app is FREE … BUT if you like it then please consider making a donation to a worthy academic program!
What's New in Version 2.1
-Supports iOS7 & Uses the new Apple User Interface
-AirDrop checklist exchanges between devices that support this feature
-Now supports special language accents
-Returns to last point in list when app restarted
-Corrected some minor bugs
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dan Senatro
- © Dan Senatro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.