By Azukisoft Pte Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relive the classic trading game set in the 19th century where you choose the role of a merchant, gunner or navigator and take to the seas to make your fortune. Will you choose to rise to the top through wheeling and dealing? Or you prefer to blast hostile pirates out of the water and reap the fruits of your bounty.
Based on the classic game set in the 80s with added features. Now you can enjoy this game wherever you go. Plus, we have added OpenFeint support so that you can post to the leaderboard and see who are the richest players all over the world.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed a bug where transferring from warehouse to ship does not update the amount of good transferred
Ok but needs a couple updates...
I use to play this game on my Apple IIe back in the day and I loved it but this is not that game, getting close... Here are a couple ideas to improve the game that will boost the sales and make me recommend it to my friends.
1. Pirates, you need to add more pirates that attack more than just 10. I remember having to get 45-50 cannons to fight 99 Pirates.
2. Why do I lose Storage on the Ship and Warehouse when I get a raid taking my "Arms." Just because the took my Arms away does not mean I lose cargo room????
3. When you first arrive at a Port and the price of Silk or Tea or whatever hits a all time high or low, put that up so I can see it before having to click through to Trade. Adds a little fun "Silk worms work overtime, silk prices drop to $50 etc..."
4. Make a "Maximum" purchase button when buying goods. If I have 150 in Vacant Storage, why should I be allowed to by 90,000 items?
5. Please make a option to turn on "Overpaying" the Bank on a loan to get interest back from them. Also, this use to be a Brother lender in the original game, not part of the bank.
6. Add the ability to deposit $1,000,000 into the bank because depositing $5M in $90,000 increments takes a long time.
7. I agree with a previous poster, when I dont pay a donation to the "Mob" guy, make him send me some pirates in higher numbers.
Even if 3-4 of these get installed in a newer version I would begin recommending the game, specifically #1-3.
Lots of fun, holds your attention for a while. One small bug though when you transfer a good to the warehouse namely silk it shows up on inventory, but when you try to tranfer for sale it show that you have zero items and wont let you transfer back to ship. Great but fix this issue
Looked forward to enjoying an old favorite, but this version is still glitchy. The warehouse kept all my silk - i couldn't transfer back to the ship. Oh well, I thought, and I realized that every time they took my arms, theynalso took my ship capacity away!???? I would't have minded spending five bucks on a working copy, but this is weak.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 02, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Azukisoft Pte Ltd
- © 1.0
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.