Take Creative Vocal Recorder
By Propellerhead Software AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Sing, hum, rap, strum. Capture your musical ideas—anytime, anywhere.
With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing, trying out song ideas that you’ll want to share with the world.
• Sing on your Figure songs! Import songs that has been shared from Figure and add vocals in Take.
• Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity.
• Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song
Three tracks to build on your tune and flesh out your ideas.
• Surprise yourself with how good you sound.
Processing and effects that make your iPhone’s mic shine.
• Share on Facebook, Twitter, email.
Designed by Propellerhead Software—makers of Figure, Apple App of the Year 2012—Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same drop-dead simplicity you’ve come to expect with your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists’ needs—like the ability to record harmonies along with your voice, blend in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of beats and rhythms. Take will soon become your go-to sketchpad for musical ideas.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
* Works on iPhone 4S or higher, not recommended for iPhone 4
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• New tab-based navigation
• Adds cover art to your shared songs
• Bug fixes and enhancements
fun and easy to use
I've never encountered any technological issues while using this app, but when I first got it it was a little confusing. after a while, I began to understand all the functions and buttons. Great app.
The application is simple, easy to use, but... A must-have? Not really. It would certainly get my attention if you could record on more than just THREE tracks.
We need track importing
We need to be able to import any kind of track so we can write vocals for them. I have a track I wrote with no vocals but I can't import the track to write over it. If this is implemented I'll change my review to 5 stars
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 27, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Propellerhead Software AB
- © Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.