Take It Easy
By Ravensburger Digital GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s a puzzle, it’s a brain teaser and it’s a game! It’s all three and much more! It is bingo with strategy! Place your pieces one at a time on the board. To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless. It gets harder as the number of empty spaces on your board, and your possible choices, diminish. Because once a tile is placed, it can’t be moved!
Take It Easy is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game that will give you endless hours of fun.
• Three entertaining and visually beautiful game modes:
- Classic Mode: introduces you to the game that started it all.
- Puzzle Mode: test your puzzle solving skills with 140 fun and well-designed puzzles. This exciting new twist to the game will have you swapping pieces in your sleep.
- Progressive Mode: Offers 30 stages of different challenges. Conquer all stages before time runs out!
• Local & online multiplayer: Play head-to-head against a friend. Or up to four players on a single iPad! Or play online with friends around the world.
• Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. Will you be Number 1 on the leaderboard?
• Over 40 different achievements: Earn points to get that #1 rank!
• Stunning high-resolution graphics!
• Already over two million fans are enjoying the award winning board game!
4/5 – „Addictive puzzle mechanics and infectiously fun challenges make Take It Easy an unexpected runaway success.”
„If you are looking for a great puzzle game to pick up this week, then I highly recommend giving Take It Easy a try. You won’t be disappointed.”
4/5 – „A fun puzzle game”
4/5 – „Take It Easy is a fun board puzzle game with a lot of content, and great
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
What's New in Version 3.5
We implemented a fresh, new design and fixed some bugs. We hope you like the new version and would be very happy about positive ratings.
I am running iOS 9.2.1 on an iPad Pro and I am having no problems with this game. I am new to the game, so I am unable to compare it to the board game or the previous app. The visuals are clear and colorful. Player can choose designs: Flat, Classic, or Tech. I like the metallic feeling of the Tech. The brief written tutorial was all I needed to get started. The Modes require unlocking which is fine for me, but maybe not appreciated by knowledgeable players.
Redesign not great
I used to love this game until it stopped working on my phone. I was so happy to see it come back and immediately downloaded it. I've been trying to play it again but I'm just not a fan of the new design and controls. So far my main problem is that it's harder to maneuver the tiles in the Puzzle setting. I've noticed other users are unhappy too and I hope that the developers see this and make some improvements. I really love this game, thanks for bringing it back!
What the heck happened?
Rediscovered this app buried in my folders and got excited. Opened it up to a visual train wreck. What was wrong with the old look? Everything is hard to see now and the game looks like it backpedaled to a beta version of itself. I wish I were exaggerating but the new look is literally painful to look at. It gives me a headache. The game itself is still fun but I don't think I will be playing much until the visuals are either sorted out or returned to what they used to be.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 02, 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ravensburger Digital GmbH
- © Ravensburger Digital GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.