NetDimensions Slate is an application designed specifically for tablets, and now phones, to enable mobile learning and on-the-job performance support based on the NetDimensions Talent Suite. NetDimensions Talent Suite is a state-of-the-art Learning & Talent Management System for enterprises that provides an innovative, yet practical, approach to personalized learning and ongoing talent development.
NetDimensions Slate offers on-the-go access to the NetDimensions Talent Suite for users anywhere and anytime from their own device! NetDimensions Slate relies on an intuitive search-based navigation and supports both online and offline access to corporate learning materials including training courses, reference documentation, job aids, news, etc. These materials can be downloaded for off-line consumption, and smart synchronization ensures that off-line progress is passed back to the NetDimensions Talent Suite whenever access to the Internet or company intranet is available.
Talent Slate 2.6 is the next major release of our award-winning native mobile extension of NetDimensions Talent Suite. New features include:
• User Profile Picture Support
• Learning Module Image/Thumbnail Support
• Multi-User Support (Multiple NTS Users on the same device user profile)
• Logged-Out Sync: When online, syncs all device users without logging in
• Shared Course Storage: Downloaded Learning Modules are available to other enrolled device Users
• Security: Improved brute-force prevention measures
• Fixed a bug related to unintended removal of downloaded Program learning modules, post-sync
• Fixed a bug related to a typo in cmi.completion_status initialization
Ratings and Reviews
Even after launching a downloaded course I am staring at a blank screen for past 5 minutes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.