• “One Of The Best Mobile Adventures Of The Year” – Kotaku
• “90 Excellent” rating - Gaming Trend
Tales From Deep Space is a comedic mis-adventure set on Big Moon, the most eccentric space station in the galaxy. Players help E, a traveling salesman, and his loyal luggage drone CASI escape when Big Moon is thrown into lockdown. E and CASI must work together to fight dangerous battles, solve fiendish puzzles and unravel the nefarious plot behind the mysterious "Meek" uprising. Players can switch between E and CASI in single player or they can play in local, two-player co-op where each player controls the reluctant heroes individually on their own device. Trouble has never been so fun!
Ratings and Reviews
A silly adventure with a whole lot of heart, Tales from Deep Space puts you in control of a ragtag duo unwittingly embroiled in a galactic conspiracy. To solve all the puzzles and platforming challenges you'll need to employ both characters' unique skills—switching between the protagonists, or teaming up with a friend in multiplayer mode. With a distinct visual style, whimsical story, and smart control scheme, this humorous adventure is an absolute joy.
Gotta fix this issue....
I have enjoyed playing 'Tales from Deep Space' so far. However, I've one problem. I am currently near completing the game with the objective being "Find a way to the control room and save the station from Keith". I am trapped and can't exit either "Cavern Ascent" or "Abandoned Subway". I cannot call the hidden elevator because it's control button is missing. The control box located between the floors above the sliding door has been hit and is exhibiting Sparks and damage. Others have complained about encountering this problem in other online forums to no avail. I would love to successfully complete this game and not abandon it in completed. Other that this, Tales from Deep Space is a fun game.
Fun, easy, and short
So this game is quite easy and short. The story leads you through all the 'puzzles' so you don't have to think too much. The story line is a bit odd and doesn't have much of a flow, and at times didn't make any sense. Plus, there are missions that send you all over the city seemly to extend the game play time, as the missions were just random interactions with Meeks. Kind of frustrating.
Overall a fun 2D platform game for the under 12 age group, but could be deeper for $7. I would definitely rather play this game than see Jurassic World for the same price.
Oh, and it is In-app purchase free! That along is worth the price and I think enhances the fun! Hate the IAP.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 896.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.