In "The Lonely Dwarves", a dwarven village awakens to find the sky darkened. To make matters worse, an influx of monsters is causing havok, with Dire Wolves snatching delicious goats and Trolls throwing potatoes in dwarf toilets. Four young dwarves with character flaws take it upon themselves to investigate the mess, mostly because it's better than hanging out and waiting to starve.
More specifically, the game plays like a JRPG of yore, with monsters, weapons, potions, humor, magic, special abilities, big scary spiders, Orcs, Angry Moose, declining civilizations, pixel art, attitude, swamps, some steampunk stuff but not too much, beards, bone dust, secrets, did I say dwarves? Definitely Dwarves. Buy once, play everything.
* Changed the name of the game to "The Lonely Dwarves" from "Tales of Jornica: The Lonely Dwarves" to be less pretentious.
* Disabled system touch detection around device edges that caused newer devices/ios versions
to have some UI touch issues. Now it works more awesome on iPhone X and newer.
* Updated the battle buttons to be a bit easier to tap the bottom row.
* 1.0.5 was shipped with debug items turned on, giving the starting dwarves access to end game weapons and basically ruining the game.
Ratings and Reviews
- Spazcosoft, LLC
- 37.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018, Spazcosoft, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.