By Nomad Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Embark on a perilous adventure to find and claim the Crown of Command. The Magical Quest Game for 1-6 players.
4.5/5 TouchArcade - "...sky high production quality with a full compliment of features."
4/5 BoardGameGeek - "A great game with a ton of content."
“Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad period.” – Pocket Tactics
NOTE - Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Talisman: Digital Edition is a classic fantasy adventure board game, where you embark on a dangerous quest, fighting dragons, battling serpents, and avoiding the deadly curse of the Hag. These are some of the many obstacles you will face. So choose your character wisely, Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard? There are 14 available, unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game race your opponents through a perilous realm, journeying to the heart of the land to find the crown of Command.
- Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
- Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, Frostmarch, Dungeon, Highland, Sacred Pool, City, Nether Realm, Blood Moon and Firelands expansions are available now with more added regularly.
- Local multiplayer - Pass to Play mode.
- Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against anyone in the world! Game Center account required for online play.
- Play against AI characters in offline games.
- Optional House Rules included allowing you to tailor games to your liking.
- Interactive tutorial.
- Online rulebook.
- AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
- Turn log - view all game actions in a detailed log.
- Earn XP as you play! Level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
- Game Center Achievements
- Leaderboard - How do you compare to the World's best players?
NOTE - Compatibility: iPad2 or newer, iOS7.x
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
For all the latest updates follow us on twitter: @Nomadgames and facebook: @Nomadgamesltd
Will you be making more expansions?
Yes! We'll be releasing more characters and all of the official expansion packs for the board game.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Does the game offer cross-platform multiplayer?
It certainly does! Play against players on other platforms in online games.
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn't really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
What's New in Version 10.4
Unpurchased expansions and Characters show as available to purchase instead of coming soon.
Lots of bug fixes, including -
Crash fixed if players cast Spells whilst the Sage is viewing cards.
No longer able to alchemise wanted posters whilst they're being redeemed.
Planeswalker no longer allows players to teleport to squares that have been moved or removed.
Lycanthropes now kill opponents when the Blood Moon ending has been triggered.
And loads more!
My favorite strategy board game
Excellent board game adaptation. I'm a fan of the gameplay mechanics, it makes each game a unique adventure story. Plus enabling all the dlc's makes for a gigantic game with innumerable possibilities.
Thanks for the quick dev. Response. The graphic glitch was fixed and everything is working very nice. iPad 4 iOS 9
What Online Connection Improvements?
4.11.17 STILL not fixed.
3.8.17 STILL not fixed.
2.24.17 STILL not fixed.
12.20.16 STILL not fixed.
8.24.16 STILL not fixed.
5.20.16 STILL not fixed. OVER A YEAR LATER.
5.17.16 STILL not fixed, despite claims.
5.13.16 STILL not fixed.
11.11.15 STILL not fixed.
11.2.15 STILL not fixed. See long list of angst below. These developers absolutely do not deserve your money.
8.13.15 STILL not fixed. These developers are apathetic to their users and beyond inept.
6.10.15 MONTHS later, the newest update STILL doesn't fix the private game issue. Didn't waste time poking around to see what else is still wrong with it, as this issue renders the game worthless. These developers don't care what they put their name on.
I *still* can't invite a player to a private game. You have devastatingly turned a 5+ star game into completely unusable garbage with your last two updates. As new players, my husband and I couldn't be more disappointed with your complete disregard to functional development. As potential addicts, you've alienated two customers who don't trust in your abilities nearly enough to invest a penny in the game's thoroughly intriguing expansion packs. Frankly, until you can prove you are the least bit capable, we prefer the loss be yours, not ours.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 73.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Nomad Games Ltd.
- © 2017 Nomad Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Dungeon Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Reaper Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Frostmarch Expansion$1.99
- The Highland Expansion Pack$1.99
- The City Expansion Pack$1.99
- The Sacred Pool$1.99
- The Nether Realm$0.99
- The Blood Moon$1.99
- Character Pack #4 - Genie$0.99
- Complete Runestone Deck$0.99