Talk To Me - Text to Speech
By Chris Chauvin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Talk to Me" 3.0.0 is a light weight text to speech application that speaks words as you type them.
See the youtube demonstration here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLLfIIxyTY8
While there are other text to speech applications out there, "Talk To Me" offers the following advantages:
- Interactive - "Talk to me" speaks the words as you type them!
- Continues speaking in the background or when the device is locked.
- Supports remote control of pausing and playing.
- Displays the current words being spoken on the lock screen and in the multi-tasking bar's play controls.
- Pause - Pause the speaking
- Voice Volume Control - Control the volume of the voices.
- Fast - "Talk To Me" can read pages and pages of text with no pauses for conversion. Conversion is done parallel to speaking.
- Support for multiple languages and voices.
- Save Library - Save your phrases for playback quickly
- Copy Item - Copy the text from a saved Library item back to the main screen.
- Speak Speed Control - Control the speed of speaking
- Voice Pitch Control - Change the pitch of the chosen voice
- Support for landscape mode
- Adjustable font size for the main text area.
- Speak whatever is in the copy buffer as soon as the app is launched
- Create a bookmark in Safari allowing you to select text from web sites, select the bookmark, and automatically launch Talk To Me and start speaking what you selected
- In app email to access support
Devices: iPhone and iPod Touch Second Generation
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Support for multiple languages
- Now using iOS embedded voices
Whoops. Time to fix a big bug.
The program speaks individual words as you type. When I hit play and it finishes talking, it crashes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Chauvin
- © 2009-2015 Chris Chauvin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.