Come join Talking Angela in Paris - the city of love, style and magic. There are so many surprises, you better sit down. ;) Enjoy amazing gifts, pick the latest styles, and sip magical cocktails to experience special moments. And watch out for birds - you never know what might fly by.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
HOW TO PLAY
- Join Talking Angela in the world’s most fashionable city
- Press the “Gift” button to open beautiful presents
- Use the “Coat Hanger” button for chic accessories and makeup
- Push the “Cocktail” button to get a taste of Parisian magic
- Discover the “Record” button and share silly videos with your friends
- Hit the “Larry” button to fly into feather fun
- Click the heart-shaped “Fortune Cookie” button for words of wisdom
Sit back, relax, and enjoy hours of fun with Talking Angela ;)
LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The option to make in-app purchases
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Added iPhone X support.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, I know some stupid people said this app was inappropriate but hey are JERKS. Hey guess what 3 quarters of the people that played this game loved the chat bar INCLUDING ME. I loves hat thing a couple of years ago I had it on my moms tablet. I got on a phone a year later specifically my phone. It had the chat bar then I get it now and there is no chat bar!!! Jut buttons, buttons! If those people cared to look at the settings they would click CHILD MODE. You make kid games not adult games so they are just making that stuff up! Please bring back the chat bar, remember 3 quarters of the people who played it with the chat bar liked or loved the chat bar. That one quarter of people are annoying jerks who love attention and want to be on the news and figured this is the only way to do it fake an app being inappropriate. Those people are idiots.
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE
the Why person whoever you are you need to stop being so rude you are trying to say that we can have our own thought about this app you are very entitled to your thought but that doesnt mean you the only one that can express your feelings out in the open lot of people might agree with you or turn heads but you should NEVER disrespect another persons opinion you might think you are right but you are wrong your thought is not the only thing that matters this app i ment to have fun not for had it the most or who is a Jerk you might feel discombobulated about what other people have to say but it would be better if you can keep your bad thoughts to yourself so you dont hurt others
little kids spreading rumors
listen, I’ve read a good handful of rumors, some about Angela and a man in her eyes- it’s not true. I’ve been a long time user of this app, I’ve had it since I was 7 or 8. Angela is perfectly safe, and although I miss the chat bar, I think Outfit7 made a good decision in removing it, considering all the rumors.
The only people who make the rumors up are little kids looking to scare other little kids, I’m willing to bet they’re not over the age of 10.
There’s no man in Angela’s eyes, there’s no demonic glitches, there’s no racial slurs, it’s a cat who you can dress up and spend a ridiculous amount of money on.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 104.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins $0.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins $1.99
- Bag of Gold Coins $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.